Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BSB Waterfront

Here are some of the pictures I took around the Bandar Seri Begawan waterfront along the Brunei River just before the heavy rain in the evening of 8th June. Met some people I know, and one of them was Hj Kool of PB who honked his BMW horn while I was crossing the bridge near the "Gerai".... I was hoping that nobody would recognise me.....but I forgot to take my cap along to disguise myself as a tourist....... It was a fruitful 1 hour photo session though, with 2 rainbows over the water village on the other side of the river, beautiful rain clouds above and water taxis plying the river.....







Photos of the Monument commemorating His Majesty's 60th Birthday..... the cloud got darker and a few minutes later the rain came. Had to run back to my car....


No comments:


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin